- Made of high-quality aluminum and Brass, prevent high oil temperature resulting in costly fuel systems and engine failure.
- Instead of spending a high price to replace the 6.0-liter oil cooler, it is more appropriate to spend a little free time cleaning it. And our products can be used repeatedly.
- No need to remove the plant cooling manifold. Coolant enters the cooler from the oil cooler, and when disturbed, the quick connection hose between the oil cooler and the cooler will usually start to leak, resulting in rewinding. Our device will not interfere with the original connection.
- It is advisable to regularly monitor the Delta T (difference between oil temperature and coolant temperature) while operating the engine under load. If the temperature difference exceeds specification we recommend performing an oil cooler flush. Careful attention to this detail can prevent thousands of dollars of engine and fuel system damage. In the case of a cooling system that has experienced extreme neglect, even a new cooler can become restricted by contaminants quite quickly.
- Package Includes 1x Flush adapter and 1x aluminum anodized adapter. Feel free to contact us if you meet any problems with the product. We'll reply to you within 24 hours.
- Removal of the factory cooling manifold (which routes the coolant from the oil cooler into the EGR cooler) is not required. When disturbed, the quick-connect hose between the oil cooler and the EGR cooler will often begin leaking, resulting in a come-back. Our tool does not require tampering with this connection, averting much frustration.
It- Equally effective on trucks equipped with the factory EGR cooler, or on those previously equipped with an EGR delete kit for off-road use.
- Blocks flow into the EGR cooler while the flush adapter is in use so that 100% of the water force is directed through the cooler for maximum cleaning effectiveness.
- Our 6.0 Powerstroke oil cooler kit offers a significantly lower cost than other alternatives
- Can be reused over and over again - the vehicle is not altered, and there is no need for any part of the tool to remain on the vehicle
6.0 Oil Cooler Flush Kit Includes:
- 1x Flush Adapter
- 1x Hose
- And required brass fittings
- 1. Drain the vehicle's cooling system completely.
- 2. Remove the rear coolant manifold cover from the top of the oil cooler cover by removing the T-30 Torx head bolts.
- 3. Install the flush adapter in place of the coolant manifold cover and replace the two T-30 bolts.
- 4. Thread the 45-degree brass elbow into the flush adapter as shown below.
- 5. Thread the flush hose assembly into the 45-degree adapter. See the illustration below.
- 6. Remove the lower radiator hose and place a large clean receptacle under the open end of the hose.
- 7. Connect a garden hose to the flush adapter and flush until the water coming out of the lower hose runs clear.
- 8. To remove all sediment from the system and prevent future plugging of the oil cooler, we suggest completely flushing the engine block, radiator, and heater core.
- 9. Re-assemble the vehicle to its original condition, fill the system with the proper concentration of the correct coolant, and bleed the air from the cooling system. Then carefully check for any leaks.
- 10.Operate the vehicle under load and compare engine and coolant temperature (Delta T) to verify that the oil cooler is restored to full function
- Constructed from high-quality material
- Significantly lower cost than other alternatives.
- Easy-to-use flush tool kit
- Kit Includes: (1) Flush adapter, required brass fittings, hose.
- Material: Aluminum Alloy, Brass, Rubber
- Brass Fitting Size: 43x25x37.5mm / 1.69"x0.98"x1.48"(L*W*H)
- Flush Adapter Size: 88x52x19mm / 3.46"x2.05"x0.75"(L*W*H)
- Hose Length(without Adapter): 315mm / 12.4"
Unique Advantages :
Removal of the factory cooling manifold is not required. When disturbed, the quick-connect hose between the oil cooler and the cooler will often begin leaking, resulting in a come-back. Our tool does not require tampering with this connection, averting much frustration.
Prevent high oil temperatures With our kit, the oil cooler can be back-flushed in less than an hour. By directing water flow in the opposite direction of normal travel, contaminants are dislodged and, in most cases, the cooler is returned to like-new effectiveness. Can be reused over and over.
- 2004-2005 FORD E-350 CLUB WAGON 6.0 POWERSTROKE DIESL TURBO
- 2004-2010 FORD E-350 SUPER DUTY 6.0 POWERSTROKE DIESL TURBO
- 2004-2007 FORD E-450 SUPER DUTY 6.0 POWERSTROKE DIESL TURBO
- 2003-2005 FORD EXCURSION 6.0 POWERSTROKE DIESL TURBO
- 2003-2007 FORD F-250 SUPER DUTY 6.0 POWERSTROKE DIESL TURBO
- 2003-2007 FORD F-350 SUPER DUTY 6.0 POWERSTROKE DIESL TURBO
- 2003-2007 FORD F-450 SUPER DUTY 6.0 POWERSTROKE DIESL TURBO
- 2003-2007 FORD F-550 SUPER DUTY 6.0 POWERSTROKE DIESL TURBO